OUR TOP 5 TIPS FOR WORKING FROM HOME #WFH
1. Stick to your morning routine before you start working. Have a shower, make yourself a coffee, but don’t refresh your news alerts too often – it can be very stressful.
2. Ditch your pyjamas! Don’t be tempted to go straight from bed to desk, get dressed everyday – you never know if you will have to join an important video call unexpectedly.
3. Listen to some music - trust us, the Workable #WFH Playlist is pretty cool.
4. Remember to take breaks and do some exercise. Go for a walk if you can or try one of our virtual yoga classes – they're a great chance to switch off.
5. Working remotely can be lonely, so find ways to connect virtually with family, friends, and colleagues. “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” ― Shannon L. Alder