Workable's Top 5 - Working From Home Tips, Part 3
1. Learn a new skill by subscribing to that online course you’ve haven't had the time for – Zoom calling your friends doesn’t count as a valuable skill!
2. Tidy up: take this opportunity donate old clothes, deep clean forgotten-about drawers, and make your space clean and tidy. Oh, and this also means forcing your partner or housemate to get those neglected DIY jobs done!
3. Find inspiration for your next adventure. Just because we can’t travel right now, that doesn’t mean we can’t keep our wanderlust alive. So, pick a country you haven’t visited yet and start planning your ideal getaway.
4. Choose your state of mind: don’t let negativity decide your perspective and remind yourself of how resilient you really are. “A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but it’s miles ahead in results” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
5. Enjoy the little things: the smell of freshly-cut grass coming from your neighbours’ garden, the birds singing during these first days of spring, the sky and the clouds changing colour as you walk down the road.
Don't forget to listen to the Workable #WFH Playlist - we think it's pretty cool!