Win your spot at Workable with Echo
What is Workable?Say hello to East London’s newest shared workspace. Situated on the 19th floor of International Quarter London, the winner can enjoy beautiful views over Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park as well as:
● Access to hot desks from 8am - 10pm, Monday to Friday
● High speed WiFi
● A dedicated onsite community team
● Guest access so you can host meetings
● Enjoy coffee and treats from Change Please, a social enterprise cafe
● Use breakout spaces and soft seating areas
● Enjoy free fitness classes, business workshops and various activities
● Profile for your business via the Workable blog and social media channels
How to enter1. Fill in this short application form about you and your business.
2. Follow Echo ( @economyofhours ) and Workable ( @workableldn ) on Instagram
3. Sign up to Echo for free www.economyofhours.com (if you’re not already a member)
To be eligible
● You’ll have a clear business proposition and know where you’re heading
● Your business has moved beyond the idea stage - you’re up and running!
● Your business is active online and you have a presence on social media
● You have a top-notch answer to the question ‘How will a membership at Workable
make a difference to your business?’
● You’ll be able to work from Workable a minimum of 3 days per week
● You’re an Echo member (if you’re not, it’s free and easy to join)
Echo is a marketplace where users can exchange time instead of money for skills, services and resources. For example, a chef can earn one “echo” for hosting a baking workshop, which can then be used in exchange for 1 hour of a skill they need (i.e. video production). You can find out more on their website here.