Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website. They help websites remember information about your visit, like your country, language and other settings. They can also help make your next visit easier.
If you wish to remove cookies placed on your device by our site or stop our site placing further cookies on your device you can do this at any time (learn how to do this in the table below).
2. CATEGORIES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE AND PURPOSES
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site. We do not require your consent to place these cookies. Nevertheless, you may be able to block these cookies yourself on your device/ browser, but restricting these cookies is likely to mean that our site will not work as you would expect and certain functionality may be inoperable.
We have enabled Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting features on the site to allow us to review information about users of the site (at a collective rather than individual level), including identifiers such as users' age, gender, interests, and other categories based on acquisition, behaviour, and conversions metrics. We may use this information to enable us to make decisions about what information to include on the site and how to present it. We have also enabled Google Display Network Impression Reporting on the site to allow us to track how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to site visits to the site. We and our third-party suppliers, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to collect the data for the Google Display Network Impression Reporting functionality.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information will be used by us and third parties to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose but only if you consent to such sharing.
Social Website Cookies. So you can easily "Like" or share our content, we have included sharing buttons on our site for certain social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. These cookies are set by the third party social media sites to which they relate, including:
The privacy implications vary from social media site to social media site and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these sites. Please refer to the relevant social media site's privacy and cookies policy for more information.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- Google Analytics with Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and DoubleClick
- _gat -
- llcomsingapre#lang preference
- Sitecore Experience Platform
Used to collect information in an anonymous form, including:
- the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to prepare reports and improve the customer experience of the site;
- through the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting functionality, identifiers such as users' age, gender, interests, and other categories based on acquisition, behaviour, and conversions metrics. We use this information to enable us to make decisions about what information to include on the site and how to present it;
- through the Google Display Network Impression Reporting functionality, ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services. We use this information to understand how ad impressions, other ad uses and interactions with impressions and services are related to site visits to the site.
- We sometimes conduct advertising campaigns using DoubleClick, a Google service.
- Used to collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- We use the information generated by the Sitecore Experience Platform to prepare reports and improve the customer experience of the site.
- To find out about DoubleClick cookies and how to control those cookies, go to http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/ads/
Most browsers have cookies enabled by default. However, if you don't want to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site.
If you wish to disable all cookies, you can usually opt-out by setting your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
To disable specific cookies, you can opt-out using the opt-out mechanisms and links provided in the chart above. You can also delete cookies that have already been set through your browser settings.
Please note that if you choose to disable some categories of cookies that we use, you may experience reduced functionality or be prevented from using the site altogether.
To learn more on how to disable cookies on your browser, please consult your browser "help" section or go to aboutcookies.org.
3. Changes to this cookies policy
Any changes to this cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will take all measures necessary to communicate any changes to this cookies policy to you. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this cookies policy. We will also bring your attention to such changes by updating our cookie banner/ pop-up.
This policy was last reviewed and updated: 25 May 2018